Details Google Play
DescriptionTurn your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are constantly working to expand Flightradar24’s global coverage. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
* NORTH AMERICA
Complete coverage in the US and Canada (but with 5 minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time data in large parts of the two countries. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the World
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and many other countries
Please note that coverage will vary.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.