This is an intuitive Remote Control for "Windows Media Player".
Sit back and operate from your android smartphone or tablet in a relax posture without tiring your arm.
Capable of switching between multiple devices within the same Wi-Fi LAN.
Na Remote Control for Windows Media Player allows you
- remotely start/shutdown Windows Media Player.
- remotely browse/(search in Paid version) and play audio, video and image files on your PC,
- remotely manage Windows Media Player list(more than 1 list in Paid version)
- remotely control playback of Windows Media Player
- remotely control volume.
The needed 'Na Remote Control Server' is available for free at:
- PC with Windows XP, Vista, Win7 or above
- .NET Framework 4.0
- no registration.
Download from Google Play!
- Launch the "Google Play" Application on your phone.
- Click on the "Search" icon on the right.
- Enter "Na Remote Control for WMP Free" into the search field.
- When the application appears click on it and follow the instructions to install it.
- Like it or hate it!
Click this link: Android Market Download Link